Architecture is the art and science of making sure that our cities and buildings actually fit with the way we want to live our lives.- Bjarke Ingels TELUS Sky Lead Architect, BIG
We set out to create the perfect work environment in a location with the potential to transform Calgary’s city centre. To construct a building that is both beautiful and functional, created by the most innovative design team in the world. A building that will be recognized as one the most technologically advanced and efficient in North America, and will feature amenities that rival the top-rated luxury hotels around the world.
The result is an elegant solution that fulfills every ambition and desire: a beautiful, innovative, efficient, intelligent, and transformative TELUS Sky.
Design extends beyond the physical form – it embodies the culture of a building. The building shape for TELUS Sky came out of a program to blend both uses – office and residential – into beautiful transition from working to living. TELUS Sky provides a meaningful contribution to the city of Calgary and it’s expansive skyline.
- Office Space: 28 Floors with floor-plates ranging from 5,004 sq. ft. to 18,987 sq. ft.
- Retail Space: Ground and 2nd Floor CRU’s from 1,068sf to 11,384 sqft
- Executive Rental Suites: 29 floors with 310 rental suites
With the amount of time we spend at work, office buildings should be both beautiful and functional.
At TELUS Sky we’ve challenged the status quo. We worked inside out, thinking of people and experience first. The building amenities rival top-rated luxury hotels.
- Integrated Public Art Program, including LED Façade Installation
- 100% Fresh Air throughout the Building
- Highest amount of permeable natural light throughout than any other building in Calgary
- Business Centre
- Wellness Centre by Canada’s leading fitness and health operator
- Vertical Garden in the Grand Atrium
- World Class Restaurant
- Luxury Executive Rental Residences
TELUS Sky is located in the most desirable, connected and accessible location in town. The LRT, +15, Stephen Avenue, the CORE, and the new East Village are at your doorstep. And as Calgary’s core develops a more dynamic work-life balance, you’ll be at the centre of everything.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO
on level 2
Sustainability is more than a checklist. People and their health matter. We’ve made a significant effort to reduce the building’s footprint and environmental impact. TELUS Sky will achieve LEED Platinum status and will be recognized among the most technologically advanced and efficient buildings in North America.
More energy efficient